disapproving kitty

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Excuse me ma'am, but I think there's a spider in your hair

Mommy, I'm all done sleeping....  (an hour and a half earlier than usual)
Mommy, I don't want that cereal.  I want the other cereal!
Mommy, I don't want to wash my hands after the potty!  AAAHHHHHH (thrash thrash)
Mooommeee, I want to watch a different show!
Mommeeeeeeee, I waaaaannnnttt thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Mooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee I want my paci!  I want my paci!  IwantmypaciIwantmypaciIwantmypaciIwantmypaciIwantmypaciIwantmypaciIwantmypaci!!!!
Mooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she hit me!
Moooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why aren't you helping me!
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he won't let me play with thaaaaattt!
Moooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee.STOPITBOTHOFYOUICANNOTLISTENTOONEMOREWHINE!

<silence>

Then DS crying because I scared him.  DD looked at me angelically and said "I'm not crying, Mommy."  Sigh.

We actually made it to the gym for morning childwatch hours (sanity move on my part -- let someone else listen to them whine for a couple hours) except that 30 minutes in DD was sobbing uncontrollably that she was  hungry and as soon as she finished eating DS wanted to eat and then it was 12:30 and the daycare was closed.  So, no exercise for me.

Swimming went well, except that the lifeguard lectured me twice on not being near enough to my children.  Apparently there's been a crackdown on this as they've never bugged me before.  Sigh.

There was no hot water for showers.  They've had signs up for two weeks now that they're having problems with their hot water heaters.  How long does it take to fix a hot water heater?

The last straw for this glorious outing was when we got to the car,  and it was covered with hundreds of tiny spiders.  Let me say that again.  MY CAR WAS COVERED IN HUNDREDS OF TINY SPIDERS AND I COULDN'T FREAK OUT OR WANTONLY SQUISH THEM AS MY IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN WERE WITH ME.

It's been that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment